|Anual Dues||$250 Family
Annual dues must be paid on the date of service
|Presentation of New Born||$50|
|Memorial(Not including coffee offering)||$100 (Add $100 for coffee offering)|
|Special Church Usage/Visitation||$400 For dedicates service other than above|
* Service fees do not include Hall rental or any gifts to the pastor or deacons.
|Day usage (8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.)||$400||$500|
|Memorial (2:00-6:00 p.m.)||$250||$350|
- Hall rental requires an additional, nonrefundable $50.00 cleaning fee. Renters must collect all trash and deliver to the dumpster. Additional cleaning fee of $100.00 or more shall be incurred in excessive circumstances.
- A signed contract and $100.00 deposit must be paid in advance in order to guarantee Hall reservation.
- Hall rental and all other additional fees must be paid in full before the day of the event.
- Up to 20 white cloth table covers can be provided at an additional cost of $150.00.
- Glass plates and metal utensils can be provided at an additional cost of $300.00.
- Hall rental include kitchen usage for serving food and non-alcoholic drinks only.
- There is an additional charge of $300 for using the kitchen appliances to prepare food.
- Hall maximum capacity is 160 guests.
- For Church dues and service fees, please contact the Board of Directors or Fr. Imad Al-Banna.
- Please remit payments to the Treasurer or any member of the Board of Directors.
- Please make checks payable to: Sts. Peter and Paul Syriac Orthodox Church.
- Fees DO NOT include any offerings to the Pastor and Deacons. Such offerings are NOT mandatory and can be made separately.